About Me

My photo
I like to dress up, go out and show out :) i love to shop, look for trendy AFFORDABLE things and tell other people about them! So this B L O G is for you. Here you will find, "faboulous finds" and what i like to call "cheap tricks". Jewelry, Shoes,Dresses,Skirts,Shirts etc. all here!!! so take a look -faSHANista <3

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

OOTD Request! & Make-Up Tutorials

I get a lot of request to start doing "outfits of the day" post, and i promise you my friends that they will soon come! i need a good camera! that is all I'm sure you all hate the fuzzy picture phone pictures! AND i work from 5p.m to 1.30 am Monday through Thursday so i don't really do much! But i will be sure that i will post pics of outfits to events and out tings as soon as i can :)

ALSO!

It was requested for me to start doing Make-UP tuts that is also a go!!! the best video camera i have right now is my web cam which isn't really good with lighting and natural light doesn't capture the true pigments (in my opinion) so as soon as i invest in my NIKON i promise you i will have tons of video and pics

Fashannista

No comments:

Post a Comment