About Me

My photo
I like to dress up, go out and show out :) i love to shop, look for trendy AFFORDABLE things and tell other people about them! So this B L O G is for you. Here you will find, "faboulous finds" and what i like to call "cheap tricks". Jewelry, Shoes,Dresses,Skirts,Shirts etc. all here!!! so take a look -faSHANista <3

Friday, June 10, 2011

Crazy about CRACKLE



I am deeply in love with the "craackle craze" i must admit, i have a VERY bad habit of wearing my nailpolish until it is little specks of color on my nails and i KNOW im not the only one lol. sooo here is an excuse to wear it, and it is perfectly okay!



Introducing, O.P.I black shatter nail polish fr $5.50, i have seen other colors but i decided to feature the black because this one is my favorite.



Your suppose to apply a base coat (any color you please) and let that dry then you apply the shatter polish on top it creates a crackled look, or some say a leopard look.



Sally hansen also has the same kind of nail polish system.

No comments:

Post a Comment