About Me

My photo
I like to dress up, go out and show out :) i love to shop, look for trendy AFFORDABLE things and tell other people about them! So this B L O G is for you. Here you will find, "faboulous finds" and what i like to call "cheap tricks". Jewelry, Shoes,Dresses,Skirts,Shirts etc. all here!!! so take a look -faSHANista <3

Friday, June 10, 2011

Harem Pant, Do? or Don't?







Ode', To the Harem





I have faced a fear!!!!! I admit, i have been scared to really get into the harem pant craze! Don't get me wrong, im a fan of all things new


and different, but to be honest i wasnt sure how I was going to WORK these pants! Ladies of fashion, i am proud to say i HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT ♥





One of my favorite vintage websites is modcloth.com, they can be a little anti college student budget, but you know i look out for my girls! the pant to the left were the ones featured on the site for $47.99 (not including s&h) on the site they are called fashion student pants.






Yesstyle.com has them for cheaper, on the site they are $17.60 (not including s&h) they are made of a different material so the size is posted as "one size" those are the pants posted *on the right of the top of the post*


OF course forever21.com has the for cheaper, for 15.80 in jersey material. go look :)


Fashannista




























No comments:

Post a Comment