About Me

My photo
I like to dress up, go out and show out :) i love to shop, look for trendy AFFORDABLE things and tell other people about them! So this B L O G is for you. Here you will find, "faboulous finds" and what i like to call "cheap tricks". Jewelry, Shoes,Dresses,Skirts,Shirts etc. all here!!! so take a look -faSHANista <3

Friday, June 18, 2010

FLORAL PRINT!!!!!!!

Floral print has definitely swept Summer 2010 fashion! Its everywhere! sunglasses, shirts, pants, tights, dresses, and shoes! Is it a hit or miss?? Sometimes this print can almost pass for the "old lady look" bu
t like everything else if done R I G H T. It can definitely take the
leading role and be a HIT! i must confess, i recently purchased a pair of floral print tights. kinda like the pair in this
post. Except a lot less flowers. I really thought in my head what kind of
shirt and shoes will go
good with
this.ral tights, and even thoug
h i haven't worn them y
et i must say i am very excited to see
what i can put together. It safe to say my style is BOLD and i am willing to give anything a tr
y!!
On one of my shopping trips i made it a goal
to find something that will go with my floral printed tights so i found
this top at Rue 21 (22.00). When i first picked up the shirt i wasn't to sure ab
o
ut how it would look but it worked out great!!
Now on to wh
at shoes to wear! I found these "Ruffle T-Straps" at Rue 21(12.
99) they matc
h
the belt, and offset the tights.
With tights like these i believe that MINIMAL accessories are necessary! I believe pearl studs and and a pearl bracelet mixed in with a small wooden bracelet will complete this look!!
-your welcome
faSHANista :)

No comments:

Post a Comment