About Me

My photo
I like to dress up, go out and show out :) i love to shop, look for trendy AFFORDABLE things and tell other people about them! So this B L O G is for you. Here you will find, "faboulous finds" and what i like to call "cheap tricks". Jewelry, Shoes,Dresses,Skirts,Shirts etc. all here!!! so take a look -faSHANista <3

Friday, June 18, 2010

My Fav Designer!!

Its a MUST that i do a post on my favorite designer Rachel Roy! I love her clothes.. i feel a personal connection to all her lines! Like they were made just for me! Rachel Roy started her fashion career as a stylist in New York City, where she styled for celebrities, and music videos. Later, she started interning for RocaWear. A went on to pursue her own fashion line called Rachel Roy.
I have a few of her pieces, that i absolutely love!! Her collection can be found in any department store. and online at www.rachelroy.com
-your welcome
faSHANista :)

No comments:

Post a Comment