About Me

My photo
I like to dress up, go out and show out :) i love to shop, look for trendy AFFORDABLE things and tell other people about them! So this B L O G is for you. Here you will find, "faboulous finds" and what i like to call "cheap tricks". Jewelry, Shoes,Dresses,Skirts,Shirts etc. all here!!! so take a look -faSHANista <3

Friday, June 18, 2010

Sequins -- Hit or MISS?

I have never been a fan of sequins, but recently, Sequins has seemed to sneak its way back in to many of our closets!! I dont like to say i will NEVER wear something because most likely it will sneak its way into my closet now or later.



Rihanna, a fashion daredevil. Was seen on the red carpet in this extreme number, not to long ago. Clearly, in this picture she pulled it off VERY WELL! Now, would i buy this?? Probably not, but this is warming me up to purchase something with sequins on it. Alot of things that Rihanna wear make me have to think long and hard about if the piece or pieces would be in my wardrobe. Dont get me wrong, thats a GREAT thing! I need a wardrobe challange!

This sequin dress that Letoya Luckett has on is SO CUTE!!! I think its the perfect color for sequin! This dress isn't too loud, but DEFINITELY catches the eye!

Kim Kardashian, once a celebrity stylist. Always has a classy look to her. Nice waves in her hair, PERFECT makeup, and f i e r c e ♥ clothes.
She is WORKING this mini-dress, not to bad for sequins! I dont think i would have picked those shoes,and clutch. Maybe a color a little more brighter.
Maybe my next purchase will have sequins on it! I will keep you posted! :) But my fashion challange to you is to buy something you didn't think you would ever own/wear and WORK IT!!!
-your welcome
faSHANista :)

No comments:

Post a Comment